Friday, October 10, 2014

Watercolor! >:(

Watercolor is not my friend. I'm not sure if it was the paper, or maybe I used too much water but I was halfway through with this person I was painting when half of her face peeled off! See? Heartbreak!



I'm so very irritated right now. I suppose in the morning I'll have to draw something else. 3 hours wasted unless I can scan her later and try to salvage her digitally. I won't be able to do that until my printer/scanner comes in, though. Thanks to my father, I can stop using my crappy tablet camera to transfer my drawings to Gimp.

I am terribly excited despite this hiccup! With the printer coming in that means I can start planning for physical prints of my art. I have a drawing that's dying to be seen in the Etsy shop. Oh, you just wait and see!


No comments:

Post a Comment