Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Thought Interrupting a Thought

Kidneythieves' Zerospace album is stuck in my head tonight as I patiently wait for my child to slip off to sleep. He hasn't been feeling well so I let him nap when I normally wouldn't. Kind of paying for it now! Oh, well. When you need rest, it must happen.
I've been thinking of other things to draw. Not that I'm finished with what I'm currently working on, I'm just wanting to make a note of potential future projects. Like maybe doing portraits in a fantasy type setting. THAT could be endlessly fun and entertaining. A friend's mom suggested that I draw covers for self-publishing book sites at some point, too. Gather more people to my art.
I get my test prints in from White House Custom Color tomorrow (today, technically) and I'm all kinds of elated over that. This initial order of 8x10 inch test prints was completely free and it should be coming with samples of finishes and different types of paper. I will post when I get them in. Too tired to post much else and I think the little one has finally nodded off. Ciao and as always, thanks for stopping by!
"Mistake in the belief that all I see is with my eyes" - Kidneythieves, Song "Take a Train (Awakening)"

No comments:

Post a Comment