Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Whimsy!

Available now on my Storenvy site is "Blue Flowers", a watered down acrylic painting on watercolor paper.


Sorry I've been gone for a few days, but I do like to socialize in person from time to time! Wouldn't want to stagnate staying at home all the time. I had a great time with some friends playing music, singing, and drawing while our kids played together. And I've now been commissioned to do a tattoo for one of those friends after she saw all of my work so far. Ego booster!

Here's what I started drawing at said social event:


I had this song stuck in my head while drawing her:



Oh, and THIS!


I'm official! I've already taken my business cards to a couple of local locations. One of ladies at my friend's house the other day mentioned a few places that sells local art, so I'm going to check those out next. See if they'll sell my prints or just my originals. Maybe even both! So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment