Friday, November 21, 2014

Rawr!

Another sleepless night for this Narcoleptic. We had a long day of Christmas shopping and it wore my kiddo out so much that he wound up sleeping all the way home (between 7-8pm), therefore keeping him up to this point. He's in bed, but he's restless. At least he's not upset about going to bed when he feels he just woke up. Hopefully by the end of this post he'll be asleep. My old man gave up hours ago on staying up. He has a massive sleep debt like you wouldn't believe.

Great news that I meant to mention the other day, ETSY APPROVED my printing service. Now I'm selling prints instead of downloads in my Etsy shop! Same prices as the storenvy shop. Hopefully I'll see some business soon. Click here for Etsy.

When I went out shopping earlier I picked up a 12 piece set of oil pastels. Nothing fancy since I don't know how I feel about them yet but I'm going to have fun experimenting, especially since I love to mix mediums. As soon as I awake from the dead tomorrow that's what I'll be doing. Not sure how good of an idea it'll be to put them in my scanner when I'm finished with whatever project I wind up doing. Meh.

I'm so jealous! Tyler's Art Shack channel on youtube. Oil Pastels.



Well, I think the boy is asleep so ciao my lovely peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment