Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Prints

I ordered a copy of both sized prints I have available through my stores of Moonshine. My brother suggested that I try to sell poster sized prints instead of the 8x10 (shown next to the 16x20 print here). I'm thinking that perhaps I will with the others. Warning, I'm not a professional photographer and I was too excited to post these once I got them despite how dark my house is right now.




Would you like to have poster sizes of the others? All of my prints come housed in a transparent sleeve to protect the image, then are laid upon a sheet of cardboard or inside a sturdy folder to prevent bending.

I have slowed down with new art for the moment due to holidays, but I will be paying attention to my shops for orders. As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment